I started playing golf as a child, and took advantage of the insight and mentoring offered by older entrepreneurs on the golf course.
Despite my many business activities over the years, I never gave up on my love of golf, and in 2006, I acheived my personal goal of becoming a competitive player with amateur golfing status. After achieving this coveted status, I qualified for several United States Golf Association (USGA) events, and have since gone on to win the prestigious Flathead Beacon competition three years in a row.
Here are a few notable highlights from my time with golf:
- Took part in the Gsl Golf Championship in 1995
- Finished second in the playoffs that same year
- The time I just missed qualifying for the U.S. Mid-Am
- For the third year in a row, the team of Kyle Cianflone and Jason Vedadi won the Flathead Beacon Pro-Scratch Golf Tournament
- My article on combining golf with business
- Ranked in the USGA-U.S. Mid-Amateur Championship Scores
- An old scorecard from the 2008 US Mid-amateur
- Decent placement in the 2015 Deer Park Pro-Am Results
- Did you know that Americans spend $600 million each year on golf balls? I’ve created a video that hightlights interesting facts like this here.